Osteopathic Consultancy has been operating in Camberley in Surrey for 19 years We have grown our business over that time learning what works well (and what doesn’t!) in regard to services and our Team culture. We are continually advancing the systems in our innovative business to support all our staff so you can focus on the things that really make a difference to your patients.
We believe in providing an innovative approach to our services and therefore have a high emphasis in CPD, training and coaching with a varied and engaging inservice schedule programme. In addition, we are dedicated to providing training and coaching weekly to our team members to ensure you excel in an area you are passionate about. We use electronic records and ensure this is used effectively and efficiently so you get to spend more time ‘doing’.
We pride ourselves in our goal orientated assessments and treatment plans, focusing on what really matters to our clients. If you love this approach as much as us, then get in touch! This role is a full-time position that reports directly to the Managing Director, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET WHEN YOU JOIN THE OSTEOPATHIC CONSULTANCY TEAM:
- Over £15,000 worth of coaching, training and CPD per year: We really value personal and professional development and have a weekly structure to support you! An area you’d like to learn more about? Let us know and we’ll make every step to make that happen.
- Full training and support: Every team member will go through a 6 week training programme to make sure you are fully confident in your role and environment. We also provide daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
- Self Employed Position
- Vibrant and supportive Team: We have an amazing team of health professionals developing their own areas of interests with over 30 years of experience combined! We ensure we have time to liaise with each other to share ideas and problem solve.
- Amazing growth prospects and long term career progression: We know that our team are keen to have new and exciting challenges and ensure we provide career progression through developing roles that can show case your skills!
- The Culture: We like to have a family vibe here at Osteopathic Consultancy and as such strive to support you at work and in your personal lives however we can.
Camberley in Surrey is a wonderful place to work and live. A village feel and next to a town, Frimley Green has a lot to offer. Wonderful woods to walk in. All the local amenities you would expect, and some gorgeous local pubs!