Where did you hear about us?
FriendSearch engineFind an OsteopathOther
You will be seen by a fully qualified and registered Osteopath. The Osteopath needs to know about your health past and present. You will be asked detailed questons about your complaint, medical history, general health and any medication you are taking. You will be asked to perform simple movements to help the Osteopath understand your condition and further examination will be conducted while you lie on the examination couch. Osteopathy does involve undressing partially or fully down to your underwear and the osteopath will use his/her hands to examine and treat you.The Osteopath may take your blood pressure, reflexes, joint mobility and muscle strength. The Osteopath will make a diagnosis which he/she will discuss with you and in most cases some treatment will be given, but if the osteopath does not feel you will benefit from Osteopathic treatment, he/she will explain why.
I have read and understood the above (please tick)
Any advise or exercises will then be given at the end of the consultation. You may feel uncomfortable for the first 24 hours or so after treatment, but feel free to ring the osteopath/clinic.
In some clinical sitations the Osteopath may find it helpful to get / give details of your medical history to / from your GP. Further verbal consent is required and we will inform you before doing so.
Can we contact your GP?
I accept that I am responsible for payment of fees. If I fail to give notice for cancellation of an appointment within 24 hours. Or if I fail to attend. I will be liable for the cost of the consultation.
We are GDPR compliant. See the GDPR document:(Click Here) Your data and confidentiality is vital to us. We will not disclose your information to any other third party. We would like to contact you about the clinic, traffic, important information and health advice. To ensure smooth running we like to send appointment confirmation and reminder emails/texts.
I understand and agree to the above
I understand that a virtual appointment has some limitations. These will be explained in the appointment depending on my probable diagnosis. I may need a face to face examination to gain a clearer picture. A referral may be required. The Osteopath may have to be creative in using different objects to produce technique effects to help me. If I do not have a foam roller. I will purchase a foam roller and spikey ball to help in the future. I may also need therabands for rehab.
I understand and agree to the above.
Click to :See the GDPR document
2. Any changes in appetite?
3. Any changes in your bowel function? Constipation/ Diarrhoea ? Colour?
4. Any Changes in Urination? Flow, Colour, Smell, Frequency?
5. Any Chest Pain, Palpitations, SOB, Cough?
6.Any SOB, Cough, Mucus Production?
7. Do you suffer from Asthma?
8. Do you smoke? - Number
9. Any changes in Special Senses?
10. Any Faints, Fits, Blackouts?
11. Any Headaches, Migraines?
12. Any change in Menstrual Cycle?- Heavy / light / None / Irregular, Spotting
13. Any Cyclic Back Pain?
14. Have you had any pregnancies?
15. Do you have any children?
16. Any Allergies?
17. Any Operations?
18. Any Accidents / Falls?
19. Are you on any Medication?
20. Have you had any Fractures?
21. Any Night Sweats?
22. Any Recent Travel?
23. Any Recent Immunisations?
24. Any Hospitalisations / Serious Illnesses?
25. Any Family or Genetic History of Illness?
26. You need an acupuncture certificate from us?
27. If clinical necessary can we contact your GP? (We will ask you again at the time.)